Your One Source for Medical Management Services
Call Us: Your One Source Workers’ Compensation department is designed to help you coordinate and monitor treatment for all types of work-related injuries, illnesses and medical conditions.954-518-5004
We understand how important high-quality medical management is to an injured worker’s treatment and progress. We offer Emergency Department documentation, including the DWC-25, and access to concurrent medical records. Our focus is to get injured employees back to work without delay and to keep employers, case managers and claims professionals informed via consistent and timely communications.
Your One Source Workers’ Compensation department is your single, direct point of contact for all questions and referrals throughout Memorial Healthcare System. We are contracted with most Workers’ Compensation managed care networks.
Why Choose Us for Workers' Compensation Injuries
Our healthcare system includes five hospitals throughout Broward County:
- A 24/7 Care Center for around-the-clock service and care for minor emergencies, even on weekends/holidays, and always staffed by physicians.
- Two Urgent Care Centers that provide easy, convenient and fast care for common illnesses and injuries. You can walk-in or book an appointment online to avoid the waiting room.
Wide range of medical services
Throughout our continuum of care we provide comprehensive medical evaluation, high-quality treatment and a wide range of services such as:
- Acute rehabilitation at Memorial Rehabilitation Institute for brain and spinal cord injuries, stroke, amputations, medically complex, multi-trauma and other neurological and orthopedic conditions
- Skilled nursing and long-term care at Memorial Manor
- Outpatient rehabilitation locations that provide specialized therapies including physical, occupational, speech, aquatic and cardiac rehabilitation
- Outpatient services including same day surgery, labs, imaging and wound care/hyperbaric oxygen
- A new Sports Medicine Center for active adults, fitness enthusiasts, athletes, performing artists, occupational athletes, and weekend warriors suffering from sports-related injuries
- An extensive referral network of physician specialists who understand and accept Workers’ Compensation
Download a PDF about our Worker's Comp program:Worker's Comp Program PDF
Contact Us to Get Started. Simply Call us or fill out our online form below:954-518-5004
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart