Your One Source for Medical Management Services
We understand how important high-quality medical management is to an injured worker’s treatment and progress. We offer Emergency Department documentation, including the DWC-25, and access to concurrent medical records. Our focus is to get injured employees back to work without delay and to keep employers, case managers and claims professionals informed via consistent and timely communications.
Your One Source Workers’ Compensation department is your single, direct point of contact for all questions and referrals throughout Memorial Healthcare System. We are contracted with most Workers’ Compensation managed care networks.
Why Choose Us for Workers' Compensation Injuries
Locations throughout Broward County
- Our healthcare system includes five hospitals:
- A 24/7 Care Center for around-the-clock service and care for minor emergencies, even on weekends/holidays, and always staffed by physicians
Wide range of medical services
Throughout our continuum of care we provide comprehensive medical evaluation, high-quality treatment and a wide range of services such as:
- Acute rehabilitation at Memorial Rehabilitation Institute for brain and spinal cord injuries, stroke, amputations, medically complex, multi-trauma and other neurological and orthopedic conditions
- Skilled nursing and long-term care at Memorial Manor
- Outpatient rehabilitation locations that provide specialized therapies including physical, occupational, speech, aquatic and cardiac rehabilitation
- Outpatient services including same day surgery, labs, imaging and wound care/hyperbaric oxygen
- An extensive referral network of physician specialists who understand and accept Workers’ Compensation
Contact Us to Get Started
Fill out our online form or call us at 954-518-5004.