Memorial Healthcare System physicians are providing telehealth and telephone visits during COVID-19. To schedule a virtual visit, call your physician’s office or book an online appointment.
We provide outstanding and compassionate patient- and family-centered care for patients suffering from diseases and conditions of the:
- Chest (thorax)
- Lungs (including lung cancer)
Our highly skilled thoracic surgeons consistently rank among the top thoracic surgeons in the country and are among the U.S. News Top Doctors list compiled by U.S. News & World Report.
The division is also listed as one of the top programs reporting to the Society of Thoracic Surgeons’ STS National Database, a collection of some of the best thoracic surgery programs in the nation.
1150 North 35 Avenue Suite 660
Hollywood, FL 33021
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Conditions We Treat
- Lung cancer (such as non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and small-cell lung cancer (SCLC))
- Esophageal cancer
- Benign esophageal diseases (e.g., achalasia, Zenker's diverticulum, hiatal hernias and reflux diseases)
- Mediastinal masses and tumors (e.g., chest wall tumors, empyema, pleural effusion)
- Trachea and airway disorders
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive perspiration of the hands that can interfere with daily activities and socializing)
- Lung cancer screenings (low dose CT scans)
- CyberKnife® radiosurgery
- Electromagnetic navigational bronchoscopy (ENB)
- Endobronchial (endoscopic) ultrasound (EBUS)
- Esophageal endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Robotic surgery
- Video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS)