Memorial Hospital West
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Memorial Hospital West offers a wide range of healthcare services, including one of the busiest adult emergency care departments in Broward County. We are also home to:
- Memorial Cancer Institute
- Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute
- Memorial Neuroscience Institute
- Memorial Rehabilitation Institute
Directions to Memorial Hospital West
The hospital is on the northeast corner of Pines Blvd and Flamingo Road, next to the Pembroke Lakes Mall and behind the Toys“R”Us. It is located west of Interstate 95 (I-95) and the Florida Turnpike and east of Interstate 75 (I-75).
Parking at Memorial Hospital West
Complimentary valet parking is available throughout our campus.
- Emergency Department: Everyday from 5 am - midnight
- Imaging Department: Monday - Friday, 6 am - 9 pm and Saturday, 7 am - 3 pm
- Medical Office Building: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm
Our visitor parking garage is free and available 24/7. It can be accessed from the Flamingo Road hospital entrance or NW 4th Street. If you are visiting the Emergency Department, parking is available in the parking lot across from the Emergency Department entrance.
Visiting a Patient
For safety reasons, we require all adult visitors to have photo identification. Security will print a photo pass that will allow you to visit a patient.
View visiting hours and policies.