At Memorial Rehabilitation Institute, your care is both innovative and personal.
Datasource: MRI virtual tour
Our physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists diagnose, evaluate and manage patients with physical and cognitive impairments. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Brain injuries
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic conditions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Voice disorders
Our Locations in Broward County
We offer a world-class, comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation program close to home and under one roof at Memorial Regional Hospital South. For adult and pediatric patients who need therapy but don't require hospitalization, we have several outpatient rehabilitation locations.
What Makes Us Different
Datasource: Ralph Going Beyond a Spinal Cord Injury with MRI
- Inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, and home health rehab options
- Patient- and family-centered care approach
- Advanced technology that helps with rehabilitation
- Short-term skilled nursing services available at Memorial Manor
- Driving assessments to make sure you're safe to drive and provide recommendations
- Pediatric rehabilitation services available at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Multidisciplinary Team Members
Our team of rehabilitation professionals includes:
- Interventional pain specialists
- Occupational therapists
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians (physiatrist)
- Physical therapists
- Social workers
- Specialized rehabilitation nurses
- Speech therapists
- Case managers
His family was told they should contact hospice but instead they chose to bring him to Memorial.
Basil's life changed forever when a car hit him as he crossed the street. He suffered a traumatic brain injury.
Mike's stroke caused slurred speech, right-side weakness, and difficulties with balance and vision.