At Memorial Rehabilitation Institute, your care is both innovative and personal.
Temporary Closure of Outpatient Therapy Department
Due to the most recent Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease) response recommendations, we will temporarily close the Outpatient Therapy Department starting Sunday, March 29, 2020 until further notice. For questions, please call the Outpatient Therapy Department location listed below, leave a message, and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
- Memorial Regional Hospital South: 954-265-5453
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Pediatric Therapy Services: 954-265-5453
- Memorial Hospital West (adult and pediatric services): 954-844-7180
- Memorial Hospital Miramar (adult and pediatric services): 954-538-4760
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital – Coral Springs: 954-575-8962
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Health Specialty Center – Wellington: 561-341-7005
The following services are not affected by the temporary closure:
- Cardiac Rehab
- Pulmonary Rehab
Datasource: MRI virtual tour
We diagnose, evaluate and manage patients with physical and cognitive impairments.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Brain injuries
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic conditions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Voice disorders
Our Locations in Broward County
Datasource: Ralph Going Beyond a Spinal Cord Injury with MRI
We offer a world-class, comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation program close to home and under one roof at Memorial Regional Hospital South. For adult and pediatric patients who need therapy but don't require hospitalization, we have several outpatient rehabilitation locations.
What Makes Us Different
- Inpatient treatment and outpatient treatment options
- Patient- and family-centered care approach
- Advanced technology that helps with rehabilitation
- Home health services to help with illnesses or injuries
- Short-term skilled nursing services available at Memorial Manor
- Driving assessments to make sure you're safe to drive and provide recommendations
- Pediatric rehabilitation services available at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Multidisciplinary Team Members
Our team of rehabilitation professionals includes:
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Social workers
- Specialized rehabilitation nurses
- Speech therapists
- Case managers
His family was told they should contact hospice but instead they chose to bring him to Memorial.
Basil's life changed forever when a car hit him as he crossed the street. He suffered a traumatic brain injury.
Mike's stroke caused slurred speech, right-side weakness, and difficulties with balance and vision.