Our rehabilitation program in Broward County offers treatment for various physical and neurological conditions.
At Memorial Rehabilitation Institute, your care is both innovative and personal.
Our physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists diagnose, evaluate and manage patients with physical and cognitive impairments.
What Makes Us Different
- Inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, and home health rehab options
- Patient- and family-centered care approach
- Advanced technology that helps with rehabilitation
- Short-term skilled nursing services available at Memorial Manor
- Driving assessments to make sure you're safe to drive and provide recommendations
- Pediatric rehabilitation services available at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Pediatric Services
Take a tour of Memorial Rehabilitation Institute
A National Leader in Rehabilitation
Memorial Rehabilitation Institute at Memorial Regional Hospital South has been named among U.S. News and World Report 2023-2024 Best Hospitals for Rehabilitation.
The award is based on a measurement of quality care, clinical outcomes, level of nursing care and patient experience.
Multidisciplinary Team Members
Our team of rehabilitation professionals includes:
- Interventional pain specialists
- Occupational therapists
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians (physiatrist)
- Physical therapists
- Social workers
- Specialized rehabilitation nurses
- Speech therapists
- Case managers
Our Awards and Recognitions
U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals for Rehabilitation
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
The Joint Commission
Our Locations in Broward County
We offer a world-class, comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation program close to home and under one roof at Memorial Regional Hospital South. For adult and pediatric patients who need therapy but don't require hospitalization, we have several outpatient rehabilitation locations.