Advanced treatment options are available for patients with chronic, non-healing wounds caused by:
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Compromised grafts, flaps, or surgical incisions
- Crush injuries
- Diabetes-related foot and ankle ulcers
- Hard to heal wounds
- Infected wounds
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections
- Post-radiation tissue injury
- Trauma wounds
- Venous stasis or arterial insufficiency ulcers
- Wounds caused by poor circulation or trauma
- Other complex conditions
We offer a wide scope of clinically proven treatment options, including:
- Advanced dressings and wraps
- Antibiotic therapies and nutritional supplements
- Bio-engineered tissue substitutes
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (to help raise oxygen levels at the wound site)
- Limb salvage
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Off-loading with crutches, wheelchairs and other devices
- Podiatry services
- Pressure ulcer reconstruction
- Physical therapy
- Surgical debridement to remove infected tissue and bone
- Vascular assesment
We Report to You
When you send your patients to Memorial Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, we keep you involved during every step of the healing process. We provide a diagnostic evaluation of the wound and the patient, followed by a detailed treatment plan and progress reports. During your patient’s care, our physicians will work collaboratively with you to identify and manage co-morbidities that may complicate healing. Once healed, your patient will be discharged to you with instructions for ongoing care.
When you refer patients to our center, you refer them to a committed staff dedicated to the patient-and family-centered care you expect from Memorial. Referring physicians have found additional staff time to treat more patients, less expense for specialty wound care materials and less frustration from wounds that will not heal. Ultimately, they report healthier, happier patients.
We encourage early referrals to ensure the best possible results, especially for those diabetic or elderly individuals.
Physicians may refer patients to Memorial Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy at Memorial Hospital Pembroke, or patients may call the Center directly at 954-883-8014 to schedule an evaluation of any chronic or non-healing wound.
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart