When It's Cancer, We Lead
When you or a loved one receives a cancer diagnosis, it can feel like the whole world has turned upside down. The questions, concerns and unknowns may seem overwhelming. At Memorial Cancer Institute, we understand and are here to help.
A cancer diagnosis can turn your world upside down. We can help, with leading cancer expertise and top-notch care. Our experienced teams will walk alongside you to lead this journey — offering integrated treatment for the whole person, not just the diagnosis.
We lead the way with:
- Experienced, sought-after care team
- Clinical expertise and advanced treatment options
- Robust research and more clinical trials
- Cutting-edge Radiation Oncology technology
- A multitude of oncology specialties, including Moffitt Malignant Hematology and Cellular Therapy at Memorial Healthcare System
Our commitment is why, in partnership with Florida Atlantic University, we are among a select few Cancer Centers of Excellence in Florida. Most importantly, we lead for the lives we touch, because we know you're counting on us.
Excellence in Care
Florida Cancer Center of Excellence
ASCO Patient-Centered Cancer Care
Commission on Cancer Accredited Program
Transplant Center of Excellence for Cellular Therapy