Explore Our Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Memorial Rehabilitation Institute in Hollywood is accredited by The Joint Commission and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities. (CARF) for our comprehensive integrated inpatient rehabilitation program.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Outcomes
Our Treatment Options and Staff
The majority of our staff members have multiple years of experience in their areas of expertise. We will work collaboratively to design a program that is right for you or your loved one. Therapies are provided five to six days a week using some of the latest technology and therapeutic techniques.
Outpatient Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Memorial Regional Hospital South (adult and pediatric services): 954-265-5453
- Memorial Hospital West (adult and pediatric services): 954-844-7180
- Memorial Hospital Miramar (adult and pediatric services): 954-538-4760
- Memorial Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine Center (adult): 954-265-7700
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Rehabilitation Center – Coral Springs: 954-575-8962
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Health Specialty Center – Wellington: 561-341-7005
Our Awards and Recognitions
U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals for Rehabilitation
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
The Joint Commission
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a right to know about pricing
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our rehabilitation services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart