The FIRST Program is designed to assess adults risk for injury prior to physical activity as well as their physical limitations or weakness.
Who does the FIRST Program target?
- Active adults who want to remain injury free while improving their physical functionality and performance
- Someone with a physically demanding job that puts them at risk for injury
- A person considering a career as a first responder or joining the military, and they want to know where they are physically
What happens during the assessment?
- Assessment with Licensed Physical Therapist with Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Individual session: at least 30 minutes
- Group session: Up to 1-hour
- Complete seven low intensity exercise stations to check your core strength, stability, and balance
- One-on-one consultation with DPT immediately following test
- Cost: $99 (no additional fees)
What are the benefits of being assessed?
Patients will be able to identify specific areas of physical improvement to reduce their risk of injury, prior to engaging in any form of physical activity.
Call 954-538-4760 today to schedule an appointment with our FIRST Program at Memorial Hospital Miramar.
Memorial Rehabilitation Institute
Memorial Hospital Miramar
1951 SW 172nd Avenue, Suite 109
Miramar, FL 33029
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a right to know about pricing
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our rehabilitation services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart