Why Choose Us for Cancer Care
Memorial Cancer Institute: Why Choose Us for Cancer Care?
When you choose Memorial Cancer Institute for treatment, you can expect:
- World-class care in your community: We are a designated Florida Cancer Center of Excellence. As one of the few cancer centers in Florida to earn this honor, we offer an exceptional level of care. Our partnerships with Florida Atlantic University (FAU) and Moffit Cancer Center provide access to expanded services and treatments not available elsewhere.
- Expert team: We have highly trained, dedicated specialists for every type of cancer we treat. This expertise leads to individualized and comprehensive care for each patient — no matter the diagnosis. Meet our team.
- Prompt appointments: Our goal is always to make sure you’re seen by a doctor as soon as possible. We expedite diagnostic testing to get you a treatment plan within days. And our Cancer Symptoms Quick Care Clinic provides help right when you need it throughout treatment.
- Innovative treatments: Our oncologists, radiologists and surgeons — in partnership with Moffit Cancer Center — provide the most advanced treatment options available. These include cellular therapy, minimally invasive robotic surgery, immunotherapy, genetic testing and precision medicine.
- Access to clinical trials: Our partnership with FAU brings cutting-edge clinical trials close to home. Patients have access to dozens of cancer clinical trials offering tomorrow’s treatments, today. And because 40 percent of our patients are people of color, we are uniquely qualified to include this population in our clinical trials and research.