Transitional Year Residency Application Process
ERAS Program ID: 9991100002
- We offer 20 PGY1 positions for the 2022-2023 academic year
- We will participate in the NRMP Match for 2022
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis
- Visa Sponsorship: We accept the J-1 visa sponsored through ECFMG
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis. The program administrator will contact those candidates chosen for interview.
- ERAS common application
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (written within the last 6 months)
- Dean’s letter, when available
- USMLE +/- COMLEX Step 1 (required at the time of application), Step 2 CK results/scores (required by January 30th)
- ECFMG certification is required by January 30th
- We do not have a specific score requirement, but we usually use the National Internal Medicine USMLE averages as a benchmark. This information is available on the NRMP website in their reports section.
- Preference for interviews is given to those who pass all exams on the first attempt.
- U.S. clinical experience is preferred.
- Medical school graduation within five years is preferred.