General Surgery Residency Admissions
Learn How to Apply
- We offer six (6) categorical positions for PGY1 year
- We will participate in the NRMP match for 2023-2024
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS by December 31, 2023
- USMLE Scores (Step 1 and Step 2)
- Medical School transcript
- MSPE (Dean’s letter)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- ECFMG Certificate if applicable
- E-mail address (we will respond to all questions via e-mail)
- Recent medical school graduate (within the last three years)
- Our institution sponsors J1 Visa
- Applications will NOT be considered if any of the above requirements are missing and/or incomplete.
- USMLE Transcripts are required. Please request your official transcripts from NBME and upload them with your ERAS application.
- Memorial Healthcare System (MHS) does not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.
- MHS does not allow for away rotations. We require 100% of your training to occur at MHS, with almost no exception.
The 2023-2024 interview dates are as follows:
- October 27, 2023
- October 30, 2023
- November 10, 2023
- November 14, 2023
- December 4, 2023
- December 14, 2023
- December 21, 2023
- January 9, 2024
All interviews will be conducted via Zoom platform unless otherwise noted.
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart