OB/GYN Residency Admissions
Learn how to apply to our Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program.
Learn How to Apply
- We offer four (4) categorical positions for PGY1.
- We will participate in the NRMP match each academic year.
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis.
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores (Step 1 and 2)
- Medical School transcript
- MSPE (Dean’s letter)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- ECFMG Certificate Required for all IMG
- E-mail address (we will respond to all questions via e-mail)
- Recent medical school graduate (within the last three years)
- Our institution sponsors J1 Visa
- Applications will NOT be considered if any of the above requirements are missing and/or incomplete.
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcripts are required. Please request your official transcripts from NBME and upload them with your ERAS application.
- We do not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.
- Memorial Healthcare System (MHS) does not allow for away rotations. We require 100% of your training to occur at MHS, with almost no exception.
Rozann De Freitas, MBA-HCA
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart