Allergy & Immunology Fellowship Admissions
Learn How to Apply
ERAS Program ID: Pending
- We offer two (2), PGY4 positions for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- We will participate in the NRMP Match for 2023.
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis. The program administrator will contact those candidates chosen for an interview.
- Visa Sponsorship: We accept the J-1 visa sponsored through ECFMG.
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS by August 31, 2024.
- The NRMP has a calendar of events for the allergy/immunology fellowship match. Incomplete or late applications may not be reviewed.
- Passing scores in Steps 1, 2, and 3 of USMLE or COMLEX-USA 1, 2, and 3. USMLE/COMLEX Transcripts are required. Please request your official transcripts from NBME and upload them with your ERAS application.
- Medical school transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE), formerly the Dean’s letter.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your Residency Program Director.
- ECFMG certification is required for all Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Currently enrolled in, or completed within the last 3 years, an ACGME, AOA, ACGME-I Advanced Specialty, RCPSC, CFPC accredited Internal Medicine Residency program. Those having completed their residency must be either ABIM and/or ABP board eligible or board certified.
- Applications will NOT be considered if any of the above requirements are missing and/or incomplete.
- We do not have a specific score requirement, but we usually use the National Internal Medicine USMLE averages as a benchmark. This information is available on the NRMP website in their reports section.
- Preference for interviews is given to those who pass all exams on the first attempt.
- U.S. clinical experience is preferred.
- Medical school graduation within 5 years is preferred.
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart