General Surgery Residency Program
- We offer six (6) categorical positions for PGY1 year
- We will participate in the NRMP match for 2020-2021
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS by December 31, 2020
- USMLE Scores (Step 1 and Step 2)
- Medical School transcript
- MSPE (Dean’s letter)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- ECFMG Certificate if applicable
- E-mail address (we will respond to all questions via e-mail)
- Recent medical school graduate (within the last three years)
- Our institution sponsors J1 Visa
- Applications will NOT be considered if any of the above requirements are missing and/or incomplete.
- USMLE Transcripts are required. Please request your official transcripts from NBME and upload them with your ERAS application.
The 2020-2021 interview dates are as follows:
- October 30, 2020
- November 4, 2020
- November 11, 2020
- November 20, 2020
- December 4, 2020
- January 8, 2021
This year all interviews are conducted via Zoom platform.
Please note that we do not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.
Program Administrator Contact Information
Yamile DiCanio, C-TAGME