Hematology & Medical Oncology Fellowship Application Process
ERAS Program ID: 1551114157
NRMP Number: 2085155F0
- We offer five (5) PGY-4 positions for the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
- We will participate in the NRMP match.
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis. The Program Administrator will contact those candidates chosen for interview.
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS by July 2020. Applications will not be considered if any of the below requirements are missing and/or incomplete.
- Passing scores in Steps 1, 2, and 3 of USMLE or COMLEX-USA 1, 2, and 3.
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcripts are required. Please request your official transcripts from NBME and upload them with your ERAS application.
- Medical school transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE), formerly the Dean’s letter.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your Internal Medicine Residency Program Director.
- ECFMG certification is required for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- E-mail address (we will respond to all questions via e-mail)
- Currently enrolled in, or completed within the last five (5) years, an ACGME, AOA, ACGME-I Advanced Specialty, RCPSC, CFPC accredited Internal Medicine Residency program. Those having completed their residency must be either ABIM board eligible or board certified.
- Our institution sponsors J1 visas.
Please note we do not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.
Meredith Salkey, MBA
Program Administrator, Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
Graduate Medical Education