Hematology & Medical Oncology Fellowship Application Process
ERAS Program ID: 1551114157
NRMP Number: 2085155F0
- We offer five (5) PGY-4 positions for the 2022 – 2023 academic year.
- We will participate in the NRMP match.
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis. The Program Administrator will contact those candidates chosen for interview.
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS by July 2022. Incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed.
- Passing scores in Steps 1, 2, and 3 of USMLE or COMLEX-USA 1, 2, and 3.
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcripts are required. Please request your official transcripts from NBME and upload them with your ERAS application.
- Medical school transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE), formerly the Dean’s letter.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your Internal Medicine Residency Program Director.
- ECFMG certification is required for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- E-mail address (we will respond to all questions via e-mail)
- Currently enrolled in, or completed within the last five (5) years, an ACGME, AOA, ACGME-I Advanced Specialty, RCPSC, CFPC accredited Internal Medicine Residency program. Those having completed their residency must be either ABIM board eligible or board certified.
- Our institution sponsors J1 visas.
Please note we do not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.
Please know that Memorial Healthcare System (MHS) does not allow for away rotations. We require 100% of your training to occur at MHS, with almost no exception.
Meredith Salkey, MBA
Program Administrator, Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
Graduate Medical Education