Infectious Disease Fellowship Application Process
ERAS Program ID: 146-111-4002
NRMP Number: 2085146F0
- We offer 2 PGY-4 positions for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- We will participate in the NRMP match.
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis. The program administrator will contact those candidates chosen for interview.
- The NRMP has a calendar of events for medical specialties fellowship match. Incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed.
- Passing scores in Steps 1, 2, and 3 of USMLE or COMLEX-USA 1, 2, and 3.
- Medical school transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE), formerly the Dean’s letter.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your Internal Medicine Residency Program Director.
- ECFMG certification is required for all Foreign Medical Graduates.
- E-mail address (we will respond to all questions via e-mail)
- Currently enrolled in, or completed within the last 3 years, an ACGME, AOA, ACGME-I Advanced Specialty, RCPSC, CFPC accredited Internal Medicine Residency program. Those having completed their residency must be either ABIM board eligible or board certified.
- Our institution sponsors J1 Visas.
- Applications will NOT be considered if any of the above requirements are missing and/or incomplete.
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcripts are required. Please request your official transcripts from NBME and upload them with your ERAS application.
Please note we do not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.
Jennifer Lopes, C-TAGME
Infectious Disease Fellowship
Graduate Medical Education