Emergency Medicine Residency Application Process
- We offer ten (10) categorical positions for the PGY-1 year
- We will participate in the NRMP match for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS by December 1, 2020
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores (Step/Level 1 in time to interview and Step/Level 2 in time to rank)
- Medical School transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE), formerly the Dean’s letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- ECFMG Certificate if applicable
- E-mail address (we will respond to all questions via e-mail)
- Recent medical school graduate (within the last three years)
- Our institution sponsors J1 Visas
- Applications will NOT be considered if any of the above requirements are missing and/or incomplete.
- USMLE Transcripts are required. Please request your official transcripts from NBME and upload them with your ERAS application.
Please note that we do not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.