Moffitt Cancer Center Partnership
In the fight against leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma, our partnership with Moffitt Cancer Center brings lifesaving expertise and excellence from one of the nation’s most respected, world-class cancer centers to South Florida. Moffitt Cancer Center is the only National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center in Florida.
Datasource: Moffitt and Mal Hematology
By bringing Moffitt’s proven standard of care to Memorial, Moffitt Malignant Hematology & Cellular Therapy at Memorial Healthcare System provides stronger cancer care closer to home, including expanded malignant hematology and oncology services not previously available.
- World-class malignant hematology cancer treatments
- Blood and marrow transplantation
- Autologous stem cell transplant
- Allogeneic stem cell transplant
- Molecular diagnostics
- Personalized medicine
- Comprehensive services for the identification of unrelated donors
- Treatment of post-transplantation complications including graft versus host disease
- Earlier access to innovative treatments
The program serves patients with a number of hematological conditions, including:
To learn more or request an appointment, call 954-265-4325.
Contact UsMemorial Hospital West 703 North Flamingo Road Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Center of Excellence