Substance Abuse and Detox
Our licensed professionals provide recovery support services and consult with you to recommend an addiction-specific treatment plan that's right for you.
Professional addiction consultation services are available for those with a history of addiction or ongoing substance abuse issues. Our licensed professionals provide recovery support services and consult with individuals to identify the disease of addiction and recommend an addiction-specific treatment plan that's right for you.
Outpatient Addiction Treatment (STAR Program)
Memorial's Steps Toward Active Recovery (STAR) Outpatient Program treats adults 18 and older struggling with addiction to alcohol, opioids, and other substances of abuse. Since addiction often presents with other mental health issues such as depression or anxiety, the STAR program treats both through a whole-person approach.
During the first visit, patients meet with a licensed clinician who will initiate a comprehensive assessment and plan. The next visit is with a psychiatric provider with expertise in addiction medicine. Patients attend group therapy session 3-5 days per week, meet with their individual therapist on a weekly basis, and receive psychiatric medication management.
- Our addiction treatment program is comprehensive and offers group and individual therapy in addition to psychiatric medication management.
- Treatment typically lasts six to eight weeks. Complicated cases may require more time.
- Our ambulatory detoxification program offers detox from the following substances:
- Opioids (including painkillers and heroin)
- Sedatives (e.g. xanax, valium)
This is an Intensive program that includes:
- Follow-up care
- Group and individual therapies
- Integrated primary care services
- Medical evaluation
- Psychiatric medication management
- Recovery support
- Toxicology screening
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart