Insurance for Uninsured Patients
No Health Insurance? Memorial can help you.
Memorial helps uninsured patients enroll in Medicaid for free; you must have children under the age of 18 to apply.
If you would like assistance applying for Medicaid please send an email to MyBill@mhs.net and we will contact you about your next steps.
Who Qualifies for Healthcare Insurance Marketplace
- Work for a company that doesn't offer health insurance
- Don't qualify for the coverage that's offered at your job
- Aren't currently working
Florida's Healthcare Exchange provides available health plans for uninsured Americans offered by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (also known as Obamacare). There are navigators that can help you enroll into these insurance plans for free. Please call 1-877-553-7453 to schedule an appointment or request more information.
How to Get Started
You will need the following information available when calling:
- Information about you and your household, including income
- Social Security numbers for all family members applying
- Employer information (W2 forms/pay stubs)