Medicare Advantage Plans
We encourage you to contact your plan’s member services department or refer to your insurance plan documents to:
- Ensure that your health insurance plan allows access to care at Memorial
- Find out if there are any benefit exclusions
|Medicare Advantage Health Insurer||Memorial Has a Contract With||Memorial Does Not Have a Contract With|
|Florida Blue (Blue Cross Blue Shield/Health Options)||
|HealthSun Health Plan||
|Humana Medical Plan, Inc.||
|Solis Health Plans||
The Health Insurer website links are provided for your convenience and in accordance to Florida Statute 395.301.
- Services may be provided in the hospital by the facility as well as by other healthcare practitioners who may separately bill the patient;
- Health care practitioners who provide services in the hospital may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organization as the hospital;
- Prospective patients should contact the health care practitioner who will provide services in the hospital to determine which health insurers and health maintenance organizations the practitioner participates in as a network provider or preferred provider.
To ensure that your Health Insurer or Network allows access to care at Memorial Healthcare System and to verify any benefit exclusions, please refer to the Member Services Department of your Health Insurer or Network and your plan coverage documents.
Health Insurer or Network members should contact the plan for specific product names associated with the participating products described above.
Memorial Healthcare System does not participate in some Medicare supplement plans. Check with the Medicare supplement plan for its participating network.
If your Health Insurer or Network is not listed above, Memorial Healthcare System is not under contract with your Health Insurer or Network.
Please note: Memorial Healthcare System will provide you with emergency medical care regardless of your plan.
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart