PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency: Memorial Regional Hospital
The PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency Program is a 12-month program that provides comprehensive clinical training in an innovative practice environment. The resident will serve as part of the multidisciplinary healthcare teams within a multitude of practice settings, including primary care clinics, hospital-based clinics, physician specialty offices, and our telehealth pharmacy center. The PGY2 resident will have the opportunity to provide medication and disease state management through collaborative practice agreements, engage in various billing models, and be at the forefront of the delivery of value-based, population health and transition pharmacy services.
Moreover, the program will allow the resident the opportunity to pursue a teaching and/or research certificate training program to develop their teaching and research skills further. After the program, the resident will be well-versed in delivering advanced patient care services across various settings. Additionally, the resident will be prepared for clinical, academic, and specialty pharmacy practice roles.
All applicants must follow the instructions below to apply:
- Deadline for applications and all requirements for acceptance can be found on the ASHP Directory.
- Applications will only be accepted using PhORCAS.
- Register at The Match-ASHP Resident Matching Program
- Graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education-accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program.
- Eligible for Florida Pharmacist Licensure and a Florida Pharmacy Intern license.
- On-site interview interview.
PhORCAS Application Requirements
- Completed PhORCAS application
- Full application with Curriculum Vitae
- Official College of Pharmacy transcript(s)
- Letter of intent
- Three letters of recommendation (one from PGY1 residency preceptor and/or director)
Number of positions available: 1
Core Learning Experiences
- Family Medicine I and II
- Population Health
- Behavioral Health
- Infectious Disease
- Transitions of Care
- Adult Solid Organ Transplant
- Managed Care
- Pediatric Solid Organ Transplant
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Estimated Stipend: $56,056
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid leave for holidays, vacation, sick, and bereavement leave
- Discounted meals
- Free parking
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart