Explore Our Sports Medicine Surgeries for Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot
At the Memorial Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Center, you will find:
- Highly skilled team: Our experienced, board-certified orthopedic surgeons have fellowship training, which is one year of additional training in specialties such as sports medicine and orthopedic trauma.
- Precise diagnosis: We use the latest imaging technologies to help diagnose injuries and conditions and guide treatment. We offer X-ray and mini-fluoroscopy (live X-ray, like a video) right in our office, and other imaging such as MRI and CT through Memorial Healthcare System.
- Advanced techniques: We perform advanced surgical and minimally invasive procedures whenever possible to treat injuries affecting the lower limbs.
- Outpatient surgery: We perform many procedures on an outpatient basis so you can go home the same day.
- Comprehensive services: As part of your treatment plan, we offer rehabilitation and physical therapy to help you quickly get back to the activities you enjoy.
We perform a wide range of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Minimally invasive procedures, such as arthroscopy, use small incisions and miniature instruments. Open surgery uses a large incision and may be necessary for more complex procedures. Surgeries we perform include:
Hip and Thigh Surgery
Our surgeons are among Broward County’s leading orthopaedic surgeons for hip and thigh surgery. We have specific training and experience in repairing complex fractures, especially joint fractures and fractures in older adults.
Among the many hip and thigh procedures we offer are:
Our highly skilled orthopedic surgeons also specialize in arthroscopic and open surgical procedures to treat all types of knee injuries and conditions. We have particular experience in repairing and reconstructing complex knee injuries involving multiple ligaments.
Our sports medicine surgeons offer knee procedures that include:
Foot, Ankle and Lower Leg Surgery
If you have an injury or fracture in your lower leg, ankle or foot, our surgeons treat it with procedures such as:
This procedure helps reduce pain and inflammation caused by severe arthritis in the ankle. Surgeons use either minimally invasive or open surgical techniques to perform ankle fusion.
Orthopaedic Surgery for Joint Replacement
When you have joint pain, stiffness and swelling from arthritis or an injury that reduces your mobility, joint replacement can relieve your symptoms. At Memorial, our board-certified orthopaedic surgeons have extensive experience in advanced techniques for hip and knee replacement.
Learn more about our joint replacement procedures and services.
Sports Health Conditions and Injuries
We offer comprehensive care for our patients. Learn more about some of the common sports conditions and injuries we treat.
Find out more about the hip injuries and conditions we treatHip Injuries and Conditions
Find out more about the knee injuries and conditions we treatKnee Injuries and Conditions
Find out more about the foot and ankle injuries and conditions we treatFoot and Ankle Injuries and Conditions
Sammyra's Quick Knee Injury Recovery with Memorial Sports Medicine
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart