With Memorial Cancer Institute on your side, you’ll be stronger in your fight.
Call today to make an appointment: 954-265-4325.
Why We’re Different
Memorial Cancer Institute is one of the largest cancer centers in Florida. We treat more than 4,300 new cancer patients a year. A few reasons why patients choose treatment at Memorial Cancer Institute:
- Patient support including Patient Navigators to guide you through your cancer treatment
- Clinical trials and research that give you access to breakthroughs in cancer care
- Integrated treatment plans that treat the whole person not just the diagnosis
Cancer Treatment in South Florida
Datasource: Set Video Source here
You don’t have to travel for world-class cancer care. Our cancer treatment centers in Broward County allow you to get treatment close to home. Learn more about the cancers we treat:
- Brain cancer (neuro-oncology)
- Breast cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Leukemia and lymphoma
- Lung cancer
- Sickle cell disease
- Thyroid cancer
- Urologic cancer
How We Treat Cancer
When you receive cancer treatment at Memorial, your doctor will develop a personalized approach to your cancer treatment. Your treatment may include:
- Bone marrow transplant
- Radiation oncology
- Support through nutrition and other integrated treatment options, like acupuncture and massage
Our Patient Satisfaction Ratings
Datasource: Set callout here
Patient navigators offer personalized, compassionate guidance from diagnosis and treatment to survivorship.
We take care of the whole person, including appearance, self-esteem and emotional well-being.
Make informed healthcare decisions with transparent, unaltered, unedited data about quality and safety..