Why We’re Different
Memorial Cancer Institute is one of the largest cancer centers in Florida. We treat more than 5,000 cancer patients a year. A few reasons why patients choose treatment at Memorial Cancer Institute:
- Patient support including Patient Navigators to guide you through your cancer treatment
- Clinical trials and research that give you access to breakthroughs in cancer care
- Integrated treatment plans that treat the whole person not just the diagnosis
- Designated as a Florida Cancer Center of Excellence by the Florida Department of Health
Cancer Treatment in South Florida
Datasource: Set Video Source here
You don’t have to travel for world-class cancer care. Our cancer treatment centers in Broward County allow you to get treatment close to home. Learn more about the cancers we treat:
- Brain cancer (neuro-oncology)
- Breast cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Leukemia and lymphoma
- Lung cancer
- Sickle cell disease
- Thyroid cancer
- Urologic cancer
How We Treat Cancer
When you receive cancer treatment at Memorial, your doctor will develop a personalized approach to your cancer treatment. Your treatment may include:
- Bone marrow transplant
- Radiation oncology
- Support through nutrition and other integrated treatment options, like acupuncture and massage
Our Patient Satisfaction Ratings
Datasource: Set callout here
A New Home for Cancer Excellence
Memorial Cancer Institute is expanding with a new, freestanding facility that serves as a convenient, single location for cancer patients and their families to access our leading care. Opening in fall 2023, the four-story facility is located on the Memorial Hospital West Campus and provides cancer diagnoses, advanced treatment options, access to clinical trials, supportive services and spaces conducive to healing all under one roof. Learn more about the new building.
Patient navigators offer personalized, compassionate guidance from diagnosis and treatment to survivorship.
We take care of the whole person, including appearance, self-esteem and emotional well-being.
Make informed healthcare decisions with transparent, unaltered, unedited data about quality and safety..