Jada Santos, PSYD
I am a clinical psychologist at Memorial Neuroscience Institute. I work with patients who are living with chronic disease, including multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, non-epileptic pseudo seizures, pain disorders, insomnia, mood and anxiety disorders, ALS and other medical concerns.
I also specialize in helping family members who are caregivers for people with chronic disease. I provide the support and education they need to be there for their loved one.
I follow an eclectic, evidenced-based modality approach to treatment. Intervention typically takes the form of individual psychotherapy following a short-term solution-focused and situation-oriented approach. This is provided in a safe, friendly and supportive professional environment. I am licensed and trained to incorporate psychological evaluations to better understand each patient's presentation and provide individual psychotherapy to address a multitude of life concerns.I've always been interested in people's stories, and fascinated with how one-on-one interactions can really help people. I love establishing a trusting relationship with my patients and working to understand what is happening in their lives and figuring out a way that I can help them through their current challenges.
What I really want all patients to know is that they are not alone. If you are feeling stressed and overwhelmed with your day-to-day life or with issues relating to a medical condition, family, relationships or career, I'm here to help you.
Meet Dr. Santos
- Carlos Albizu University, 2015
- South Florida Evaluation And Treatment Center, 2015, Psychology
- South Florida Evaluation And Treatment Center, 2016, Psychology
- The Watershed Addiction Treatment Program, 2016, Psychology
- Curiel, R., Hernandez - Cardenache, R., Giraldo, N., Rosado, M., Restrepo, L., Raffo, A., Lavado, M., Santos, J., & Whitt, N. (2016).
- A compendium of neuropsychological measures for Hispanics in the United States. In: Ferraro, F.R., (2nd Ed.), Minority and cross - cultural aspects of neuropsychological assessment. New York and London: Taylor & Francis.
- American Psychological Association
- Division 40 of APA, Neuropsychology
- Division 22 of APA, Rehabilitation Psychology
- Florida Psychological Association
- Psi Chi International Honor Society