Rebel's Drop-In Center
Named in honor of Rebel B. who passed at a young age after fighting substance abuse and mental health issues, Rebel's Drop-In Center was founded in 2001 as a partnership between Memorial Healthcare System, the Department of Children and Families, and the Human Services Department of Broward County.
Datasource: Rebel's client testimonials
Rebel's Drop-In Center is designed to be a safe haven in the community for individuals recovering from mental health or substance abuse. Participants can enjoy a wide array of free social services and support groups, and all our staff are trained as peer specialists – which means they have similar experiences to participants and are living in recovery. Some of the services offered include:
- Arts and Crafts
- Chess club
- Anxiety management
- Clutter workshop
- Depression Support
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Peers for Pride (LGBTQ support)
For more information, please call 954-276-3452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address and HoursMemorial Regional Outpatient Center for Behavioral Health
3400 North 29th Avenue
Our hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday: 1pm - 5 pm
- Tuesday: 1 pm - 8 pm
- Wednesday: 1 pm - 8 pm
- Thursday: 1 pm - 8 pm
- Friday: 1 pm - 5 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 pm - 5 pm
As of July 1, 2021, the hours will be as follows:
- Monday–Friday: 1 pm - 8 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 12 pm - 5 pm
Why Choose Rebel's Drop-In Center
Since opening in 2001, Rebel's Drop-In Center has helped more than 1,630 participants in their efforts to overcome mental health and/or substance abuse issues. The center has earned a reputation as a safe and supportive, prejudice-free environment with impressive outcomes.
For clients receiving mentoring to reduce hospitalization rates:
- 92% are not hospitalized during the first 90 days in the program, and
- 90% of participants surveyed show Improvement in Life Skills and Emotional Stability.
- 89% of individuals surveyed indicate reduced feelings of stress and isolation.