Memorial Primary Care
Memorial Primary Care (formerly known as South Broward Community Health Services) Centers are dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-centered primary care. We have eight locations throughout south Broward County, and our highly skilled team of healthcare professionals works to meet each patient’s healthcare needs in a friendly and culturally sensitive environment.
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Health screenings
- Diabetes and high blood pressure management
- Physical examinations
Why Choose Us
- Same-day appointments in our walk-in centers
- Experts to help you manage chronic diseases
- Annual wellness appointments and vaccinations
- Nutrition and education classes
We have eight locations in Broward County where our highly-skilled team of healthcare professionals works to meet each patient’s healthcare needs in a friendly and culturally-sensitive environment.
Highest Quality Award
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) awarded Memorial Primary Care Centers the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition Level 3—the highest-level award of its kind. This nationally acclaimed award recognizes medical practices for adopting a care-delivery model that places the patient at the center of care.