Memorial Primary Care
Memorial Primary Care (formerly known as South Broward Community Health Services) is dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate, patient-centered care, where patients always come first. We have nine locations throughout South Broward County, and our highly skilled team of healthcare professionals works to meet each patient’s healthcare needs in a friendly and culturally sensitive environment.
We can help you manage chronic disease, such as:
- CHF (congestive heart failure)
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
Preventive screenings, such as annual wellness visits and routine physical exams, play an important role in overall health. Patients interested in lifestyle changes can receive recommendations about stress management, diet, nutrition, exercise, and participate in our smoking cessation program. Our goal is to take care of the “whole” patient, healing the body, mind and spirit.
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Health screenings
- Diabetes and high blood pressure management
- Physical examinations
- Same-day appointments in our walk-in centers are available to existing patients
- After hours access to your physician when a need arises
- Online access to your primary care team and your medical records via Memorial MyChart
- Experts to help you manage chronic diseases
- Annual wellness appointments and vaccinations
- Nutrition and education classes
Memorial Primary Care accepts most Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid insurance plans.
Adult Mobile Health Center
In addition, we operate the Memorial Healthcare System Adult Mobile Primary Care Center for uninsured adults residing in the South Broward Hospital District. The center provides primary care services to uninsured and underserved neighborhoods, including:
- Blood pressure screenings
- Diabetes screenings
- Cholesterol screenings
- Breast exam
- Referrals for mammograms for age-appropriate, uninsured women living in South Broward Hospital District, and meeting the Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Initiative program
- Flu vaccines
- Free Rapid HIV Test
- Eligibility assistance when applying for health coverage using the federal or state Marketplace
See upcoming dates and locations by downloading monthly calendar.
Highest Quality Award
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) awarded Memorial Primary Care Centers the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition Level 3—the highest-level award of its kind. This nationally acclaimed award recognizes medical practices for adopting a care-delivery model that places the patient at the center of care.