I am an internal medicine physician at Memorial Healthcare System. I care for patients with everyday illnesses and injuries, and also those with ongoing and chronic conditions, including hypertension, hyperlipidemia and diabetes. I also provide preventive care to help patients maximize and improve their health.
I was drawn to primary care medicine because I love the variety of clinical cases that I see each day. I also enjoy the ability to get to know many of my patients over time and form long-term relationships with them.
When providing care, I work closely with my patients, reviewing details about their diagnoses and participating in shared decision-making for their treatment. I believe establishing a close bond and creating an environment of open communication facilitates the process of reaching healthcare goals more efficiently.
Nova Southeastern University, 2014
Broward Health Medical Center, 2015, Internal Medicine
Broward Health Medical Center, 2017, Internal Medicine
Awards, Achievements, and More
- “Plasmablastic Lymphoma in a patient with AIDS,” 2015
- “A conservative approach in the management of a patient with extensive Spinal epidural abscess and overwhelming bacteremia,” 2014
- “Venous Thromboembolism associated with Severe Hyperhomocysteinemia” Broward Health Medical Center, Journal Club, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2014
- American College of Physicians
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- “Chronic Hepatitis B and C virus infection and risk for Non-hodgkin Lymphoma in HIV-infected patients” -- Broward Health Medical Center, Journal Club, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2016
- “Adjunctive Dexamethasone in HIV associated cryptococcal meningitis” -- Broward Health Medical Center, Journal Club, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2016
- “Acute Management of Toxin ingestion in the ICU setting,” 2016