Memorial Healthcare System's Financial Services department can help with you any of the following:
- Questions regarding your hospital bill or copies of your bill
- Financial assistance
- Insurance and charges
- Payment arrangements
- Status of your account
Please call 954-276-5501, Monday - Friday between from 8:30 am - 6 pm.
The American Cancer Society Road To Recovery program provides transportation to and from treatment for people with cancer who do not have a ride or are unable to drive themselves.
How the Program Works
- Patients must be traveling to a cancer-related medical appointment.
- A caregiver may need to accompany a patient who cannot walk without help, or is under age 18.
- Coordinate a ride with an American Cancer Society volunteer driver.
- Coordinate a ride with a local organization that has partnered with us to provide transportation.
- Refer you to a local resource you can contact for help.
Note: It can take several business days to coordinate your ride, so please call well in advance of your appointment date.
Visit the American Cancer Society Road To Recovery or call 1-800-227-2345 to find a ride near you.
Receive appointment reminders on your cell phone by signing-up for text messages in one easy step.
Text Memorial 62262 to start receiving reminders.
- NCCN National Comprehensive Cancer Network ACS- American Cancer Society
- LLS- Leukemia Lymphoma Society:
- Be the match
Gilda's Club South Florida
Gilda's Club South Florida offers free programs and services for men, women, and children impacted by cancer. Our innovative program is an essential complement to medical care, providing support groups, healthy living workshops, educational programs, and social activities, all free of charge. Support groups and programs take place in our downtown Fort Lauderdale location as well as at off-site locations in Weston, Deerfield Beach, Holy Cross Hospital, and Davie.
Visit Gilda's Club South Florida or call 954-763-6776.