I am a cardiologist at Memorial Healthcare System. I provide preventive cardiac care as well as treat patients with coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, valvular heart disease, arrhythmias and other cardiac conditions.
The human heart has fascinated me for as long as I can remember. When I was 5 years old, my grandfather passed away from heart disease, or what my parents explained to me as a broken heart. I asked so many questions that my parents eventually took me to the library and showed me a picture of a heart in a medical encyclopedia.
From there, my love of learning about the human body grew. I find it incredible that a few simple atoms interact to create complex biological molecules including living organisms ranging from single-celled bacteria to intelligent human beings able to think, love and create.
Now, I am humbled and honored to be able to help care for and heal my patients' hearts. When working with my patients, I take a comprehensive approach to their care. I encourage them to be actively involved and engage in shared-decision making when it comes to their treatment plan.
I want every patient who comes through our doors to feel that they have all the support, education and guidance to be as healthy as possible.
Related Medical Services
Ross University School of Medicine, 2013
Gundersen Medical Foundation, 2014, Internal Medicine
Gundersen Medical Foundation, 2016, Internal Medicine
Cooper University Hospital, 2019, Cardiovascular Disease
American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
Awards, Achievements, and More
Please view Dr. Inbar Saporta's publications on PubMed.
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- American College of Physician
- American Medical Association
- Delany, K.L., Saporta, I., Pearson, S.B. (September, 2015). What’s with this rash? Poster presented at: American College of Physicians WI Chapter Meeting; Dells, WI, USA
- Saporta, I., Chennamadhavuni, A., Ailiani, R,G. (September, 2015). Percutaneous closure of paravalvular aorticInsufficiency. Poster presented at: American College of Physicians WI Chapter Meeting; Dells, WI, USA
- Saporta, I., Chennamadhavuni, A., Dolan, M.J. (September, 2016). Atrioesophageal fistula after AF ablation. Poster presented at: American College of Physicians WI Chapter Meeting; Dells, WI, USA.
- Saporta, I., Kalra, K., Srinivasan, B. (September, 2014). Successful Treatment of Diffuse Alveolar Hemorrhage with Rituximab in a Patient with Henoch-Schonlein Purpura. Poster presented at: American College of Physicians WI Chapter Meeting; Dells, WI, USA