Pablo De Los Santos, MD
I joined Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute in 2019. I graduated from New York School of Medicine in 2007 and completed my residency in general surgery at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital in 2012. Then I completed a fellowship in surgical critical care at the University of Miami in 2013. From there, I went on to finish a fellowship in vascular surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center in 2015.
I came to Memorial Healthcare System after working four years as an attending vascular surgeon at Southside Hospital in Bay Shore, New York. I was also an assistant professor of surgery at the Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra.
I perform a variety of procedures, including complex percutaneous interventions and surgical bypass procedures. In vascular surgery, there are often multiple ways to fix the same problem and my goal is always to find the best solution for each patient. I have a particular interest in cerebrovascular surgery, dialysis access and venous diseases.
I am a member of American College of Surgeons, Society for Vascular Surgery and the New York Society for Vascular Surgery.Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. De Los Santos
- New York University School Of Medicine, 2007
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2008, Surgery
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2012, Surgery
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2013, Critical Care Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center, 2015, Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- New York Society for Vascular Surgery
- Complete and staged aortic replacement in a 37 year old female Pablo de los Santos MD, Evan C. Lipsitz MD New York Society of Vascular Surgery Fall meeting 2013
- Risk Stratification of patients with carotid stenosis according to duplex velocity profile Pablo de los Santos MD, Edvard Skripochnik MS, John Phair MS, Faraj Al Qaraghuli, Evan C Lipsitz MD Annual Vascular Fellows’ Abstract Competition 2014
- Carotid-carotid-subclavian bypass for a mycotic innominate artery pseudoaneurysm: a challenging case Eric Trestman MD, Pablo de los Santos MD, John Phair MD, Jeffery Kirk MD Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery Annual Meeting 2015
- A novel endovascular approach for the treatment of innominate artery pathology Pablo de los Santos MD, Saadat Shariff MD, Karan Garg MD, and Evan C. Lipsitz MD Eastern Vascular Society Annual Meeting 2015