Dr. Dahlia Blake is a board-certified specialist in critical care medicine, pulmonary disease, sleep medicine and internal medicine. She earned her medical degree from the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, completed her internship at Staten Island University Hospital, residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey University Hospital, and completed her fellowship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey University Hospital.
Related Medical Services
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 1996
Staten Island University Hospital, 1997, Surgery
Umdnj-University Hospital, 1999, Internal Medicine
Umdnj-University Hospital, 2003, Critical Care Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease
American Board of Internal Medicine-Sleep Medicine
Awards, Achievements, and More
- Chiron Corporation Severe Sepsis Trial: NCGS Laboratories Inc., South Carolina, sub investigator, 2000-2001
- Laemle L.K., Cotter, Jr.: Immunocytochemical localization of vasoactive intestinal polypeptide (VIP) in the brain of the little brown bat (Myotis Lucifungus). Journal of Neurocytology 1988; 17: 117-129.
- Laemle L.K., Cotter, Jr.: Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide (VIP)-like immunoreactivity in the suprachiasmatic nucleus of the prenatal rat. Development of Brain Research 1988; 41: 307-312.
- Laemle L.K., Cotter, Jr.: VIP-like immunoreactivity in the anterior hypothalamic area of a hibernating bat varies with physiological state. Brain Research 1988; 398-402.
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society