Medical Director, Adult ECMO Program
Medical Director, Cardiovascular ICU
Medical Director, Adult Cystic Fibrosis Program
Related Medical Services
Barnes-Jewish Hospital, 2003, Critical Care Medicine
St Mary's Health Center, 2000, Critical Care Medicine
Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, 1996, Critical Care Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease
American Board of Internal Medicine-Sleep Medicine
Awards, Achievements, and More
- Lance Cohen, Xueping E, Jaime Tarsi, Thiruvamoor Ramkumar, Todd K Horiuchi, Rebecca Cochran, Steve DeMartino, Kenneth B Schechtman, Iftikhar Hussain, Michael J Holtzman, and Mario Castro
- Epithelial Cell Proliferation Contributes to Airway Remodeling in Severe Asthma. Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 2007; published ahead of print on April 26, 2007 as doi:10.1164/rccm.200607 1062OC.
- Cohen L, Castro M. The Role of Viral Respiratory Infections in the Pathogenesis and Exacerbation of Asthma. Seminars in Respiratory Infections, Vol 18 No 1 (march), 2003: pp 3-8.
- Glazer CS, Cohen L, Schwarz MI. Acute Eosinophilic Pneumonia In AIDS. Chest 2001, 120: 1732- 1735.
- Cohen L, Lefrak SS. Strongyloides Hyperinfection Syndrome Secondary To Treatment Of Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia. Chest 2001, 120 (4): 346S-347S.
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- ‘Fire Starter’ award for physician leadership – Memorial Healthcare System (3/2009 – present)
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award. NIH award # HLO7317-24, Total Support for period 1/1/02-12/31/02, $45,360.