Aditi Quadri, DO
I am an internal medicine physician at Memorial Healthcare System. I care for patients with everyday illnesses and injuries, and also those with ongoing and chronic conditions, including hypertension, hyperlipidemia and diabetes. I also provide preventive care to help patients maximize and improve their health.
I was drawn to primary care medicine because I love the variety of clinical cases that I see each day. I also enjoy the ability to get to know many of my patients over time and form long-term relationships with them.
When providing care, I work closely with my patients, reviewing details about their diagnoses and participating in shared decision-making for their treatment. I believe establishing a close bond and creating an environment of open communication facilitates the process of reaching healthcare goals more efficiently.
Related Medical Services
- Nova Southeastern University, 2014
- Broward Health Medical Center, 2015, Internal Medicine
- Broward Health Medical Center, 2017, Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- “Plasmablastic Lymphoma in a patient with AIDS,” 2015
- “A conservative approach in the management of a patient with extensive Spinal epidural abscess and overwhelming bacteremia,” 2014
- “Venous Thromboembolism associated with Severe Hyperhomocysteinemia” Broward Health Medical Center, Journal Club, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2014
- “Chronic Hepatitis B and C virus infection and risk for Non-hodgkin Lymphoma in HIV-infected patients” -- Broward Health Medical Center, Journal Club, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2016
- “Adjunctive Dexamethasone in HIV associated cryptococcal meningitis” -- Broward Health Medical Center, Journal Club, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2016
- “Acute Management of Toxin ingestion in the ICU setting,” 2016