Ralph Levy, MD
I am the chief of Cardiac Services at Memorial Regional Hospital and director of the Structural Heart Disease and Cardiac Oncology programs. I care for patients with a variety of heart conditions, including valve disease and patients who have cardiac consequences due to cancer therapies.
I have a true passion for what I do and love coming to work every day. When patients come to my office, I take the time to get to know them and perform in-depth health evaluations to learn everything possible about their heart condition and how it is impacting their life. Each patient is different, so we tailor treatment plans to meet each patient's needs. I measure my ultimate success based on the outcome of my patients' health.
In addition to providing patient care, I am also involved in clinical cardiac research and teach medical students as an associate professor at Florida International University.Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. Levy
- Universidad Del Rosario-Columbia, 1983
- Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center, 1985, Surgery
- Suny Health Science Center At Brooklyn, 1988, Surgery
- Mount Sinai Hospital Center - GME, 1991, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine