Helen-Valentine Chukwu, DO
Miramar, FL 33023
Associate Medical Director, Memorial Primary Care, East Division
Helen-Valentine N. Chukwu, DO, is a board-certified physician in internal medicine. She joined Memorial Physician Group in 2016.
Previously, Dr. Chukwu served as an osteopathic internist at Unity Health Care, Parkside Health Center and at the Department of Corrections in Washington, DC. She also served as a clinical associate professor at Still School of Osteopathic Medicine. Prior to that, she was a general practitioner at Censeo Health in Michigan and chief/internal medicine resident physician at Memorial Hospital in York, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Chukwu earned her medical degree in 2007 from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine in Stratford, New Jersey. She completed her internship in osteopathic medicine at St. Luke’s Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania, followed by her residency in internal medicine at Memorial Hospital in York, Pennsylvania.Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. Chukwu
- University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey, 2007
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine, 2008
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine, 2013, Internal Medicine
- Alumni Scholarship Award – University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Osteopathic Medicine (2006)
- National Health Service Corp Scholarship Award (Baltimore, Maryland, 2005)
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American Medical Association