Monday-Thursday: 8 am-9:30 pm
Friday: 8 am-8 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 8:30 am-5 pm
Monday-Thursday: 8-10 am
No medical care or prescriptions are given during the walk-in assessments.
Late walk-ins may be given an appointment pass for the next scheduled walk-in.
We offer a wide range of outpatient behavioral health services for adults including:
- Addiction consultation
- Ambulatory detoxification program
- Diagnostic evaluation
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group therapies for trauma resolution and chronic pain
- Family support services
- Individual psychotherapy
- Mental health and substance abuse services for persons with HIV/AIDS
- Mood and anxiety disorders treatment (Choices Program)
- Outpatient detoxification
- Outpatient treatment of alcohol and drug abuse
- Peer mentoring/recovery support (Rebel’s Drop-In Center)
- Psychopharmacology consultation
- Second opinion and consultative psychiatric services
- Trauma information and resolution therapy
Learn more about our outpatient services.