Endocrinology & Diabetes Services
Memorial Physician Group is providing in-person, telehealth and telephone visits. We are taking necessary precautions to keep you safe while visiting our offices. If you need care, please call your physician’s office or schedule an in-office or telehealth appointment.
Our Endocrinology department offers compassionate care for hormonal conditions, including diabetes. Call 954-265-7550 to make an appointment.
Hormonal Conditions We Treat
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Maturity onset diabetes of the young (MODY)
- Thyroid disorders
- Thyroid cancer
- Calcium and metabolic bone disorders
- Adrenal disorders
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Male hypogonadism
- Pituitary disorders
We provide quality care by collaborating with a multidisciplinary team that consists of:
- Board-certified Endocrinologists
- Registered Nurse, Certified Diabetes Educator at Memorial Diabetes and Nutrition Center
- Registered Nurses
- Social Workers
- Medical Assistants
Call 954-265-7550 to learn more or make an appointment.Memorial Division of Endocrinology 1150 N 35th Ave, Suite 205A Hollywood, FL 33021
Related Health Articles
- Type 1 Diabetes: In type 1 diabetes, the body can’t make insulin. Insulin is needed to help glucose enter cells for energy. Without insulin, glucose builds up in the blood. This causes high blood glucose or high blood sugar.
- Type 2 Diabetes: When your body can’t make enough insulin or can’t use insulin, it is called type 2 diabetes. Insulin helps the cells in the body absorb glucose, or sugar, for energy. Without insulin, glucose builds up in the blood resulting in high blood sugar.
- Gestational diabetes: Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes that happens during pregnancy.
- Metabolic syndrome: Metabolic syndrome refers to the presence of a cluster of risk factors specific for cardiovascular disease. Metabolic syndrome greatly raises the risk of developing diabetes, heart disease, stroke, or all three.