Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
In-person Appointments Are Open
Memorial Healthcare System physicians are providing in-person, telehealth and telephone visits. To schedule an appointment, call your doctor’s office or book an online appointment.
If you're scheduling a telehealth appointment online, please add "Telehealth" to the "Reason for Visit" field. A staff member will contact you to confirm your visit and provide you with further instructions.
Learn about our new safety measures.
From routine ear, nose and throat (ENT) procedures to sophisticated minimally invasive treatment options, our board-certified otolaryngologists provide outstanding medical care for adults and children.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 954-265-2750.
Our LocationMemorial Regional Hospital
1150 N. 35 Avenue, Suite 540
Hollywood, Florida 33021
- Laser-assisted lingual tonsillectomy
- Placement of ventilation tubes
- Tympanic membrane repair
- Comprehensive management and diagnosis of vestibular disorders
- Inferior turbinate reduction
- Correction of external and internal nasal valves
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Minimally invasive balloon sinuplasty (including in-office procedures)
- Management of benign and malignant lesions of nasal cavity and nasopharynx
- Management of sialodenitis and sialolithiasis
- Excision of submandibular gland
- Evaluation and management of hoarseness, dysphonia and vocal cord lesions
- Stroboscopy (in-office)
- Excision of vocal cord tumors and nodules
- Vocal cord injections
- Parathyroidectomy (including minimally invasive parathyroidectomy and four gland exploration and re-implantation for renal patients)
Conditions We Treat
- Adenoid disease
- Congenital malformations including branchial cleft cysts
- Ear infections
- Hearing and balance disorders
- Hearing and speech disorders (e.g. disorders of the vocal cords, hoarse voice, breathy voice, vocal cord mobility or paralysis, spasmodic dystonia)
- Nasal airway obstruction
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Salivary and endocrine gland disorders
- Sinus disorders/sinusitis
- Sleep apnea
- Swallowing disorders (Swallowing difficulty)
- Thyroid and parathyroid disease
- Voice disorders