Julie Thompson, MD
Associate Medical Director, Critical Care Medicine, Memorial Healthcare System
Dr. Julie-Anne Thompson is a board-certified specialist in critical care medicine, pulmonary disease, and internal medicine. She earned her medical degree from St. Bartholomew’s and the Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, completed her residency at Yale University – Norwalk Hospital and completed her fellowship at Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC.Medical Related Services
- Norwalk Hospital, 2002, Internal Medicine
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, 2005, Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease
- Reichner CA, Thompson JA, Kuru T, O’Brien SR and Anderson, ED. The outcome and code status of lung cancer patients admitted to the medical intensive care unit. Chest 2006 130:719-723
- Reichner CA, Thompson JA, Kuru, T, Read CA and Anderson ED. Renal Insufficiency After Thoracoscopy with Talc Pleurodesis. Journal of Bronchology. 13(4):184-187. October 2006.
- Wild GE, Thompson JA, Searles L and Thomson ABR. Small intestinal NaK ATPase activity and gene expression in experimental diabetes mellitus. Digestive Diseases and Sciences 44:407-414, 1999.
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of Critical Care Medicine