Pablo Ferraro, MD
Dr. Pablo Ferraro is board-certified in internal medicine and medical oncology/hematology. He earned his medical degree from the University of Buenos Aires, after which he completed an internal medicine residency and was appointed as a chief resident in internal medicine and an auxiliary teaching staff assistant at the University of Buenos Aires-affiliated Carlos G. Durand Hospital. He did a rotation in infectious disease at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. He went on to complete a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in hematology/oncology at the State University of New York’s Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse.
As part of his subspecialty training, Dr. Ferraro has participated in basic research investigating integrin receptor signal transduction pathways. His primary interests are in the field of solid tumor oncology, gastrointestinal malignancies and general hematology.
Meet Dr. Ferraro
- Buenos Aires Medical School, 1991
- Suny Health Science Center At Syracuse, 2000, Internal Medicine
- Suny Health Science Center At Syracuse, 2003, Oncology and Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Medical Oncology