Zafar Chuadry, MD
Dr. Zafar Chuadry is a board-certified specialist in critical care medicine and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from the King Edward Medical College – Lahore, Pakistan, completed his internship at the University of Illinois and Mayo Hospital and residency at the University of Illinois, and completed his fellowship at Rush Hospital – Chicago, IL.Related Medical Services
- King Edward Medical College, 1991
- Univ Of Illinois College Of Medicine-Urbana, 1997, Internal Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center, 2004, Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- Tracheotomies – What You Really Need To Know, article awaiting publication in a major medical medical journal. First article with Dr. Samuel and Dr. Franklin Johnstroger, Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL.
- Comprehensive Review, Critical Care Medicine, 2003 Edition, SCCM, contributor.