Francisco Tarrazzi, MD
Dr. Francisco Tarrazzi is board-certified in general and thoracic surgery. He completed a fellowship in advanced thoracic and minimally invasive surgery at the Heart, Lung and Esophageal Surgery Institute at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pennsylvania. He completed his residency in cardiothoracic surgery at Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in Miami, and his general surgery residency with Pinnacle Health System in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Tarrazzi received his degree in medicine and surgery from the Universidad Central de Venezuela in Caracas, Venezuela.
Meet Dr. Tarrazzi
- Universidad Central De Venezuela, 1999, Surgery
- University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2009, Cardiothoracic Surgery
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, 2010, Cardiothoracic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery-Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery-Cardiothoracic Surgery