How to Fill a New Prescription
- The processing of your prescription can start by following one of the options below:
- Your doctor can fax a copy of your prescription to 954-276-0006
- Your doctor can call our Specialty Pharmacy at 954-276-6779
- Your doctor can electronically send us a prescription, all you need to do is provide our pharmacy name “Memorial Specialty Pharmacy” to your doctor’s office.
- You can call our Specialty Pharmacy and request that we contact your doctor to obtain a new specialty prescription.
- Already have a prescription needing refill outside Memorial? Simply call Memorial Specialty Pharmacy at 954-276-6779 and give us your pharmacy information and we will take care of the transfer.
- Medications are usually shipped with free expedited delivery within 24 to 48 hours after we receive your complete prescription. Additional supplies you need to administer your medications are included, such as sharps containers, alcohol swabs, Band-Aids and administration gloves.
- We coordinate delivery of your specialty medications to your home, your doctors’ office or an approved alternate location.
- If your medications require special handling or refrigeration, they will be packaged and shipped accordingly.
- If you cannot be there to accept the package, we can arrange for it to be left at your home or an approved alternate location.
A pharmacy representative will call you to schedule your delivery at least a week before your next refill. During this call, they will confirm you are still taking the medication, that your doctor has not changed the dose, and that you are not having any unmanageable side effects. To request a refill, please either call 954-276-6779 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Memorial Specialty Pharmacy is fully committed to providing unsurpassed levels of service and superior patient care, and your feedback is invaluable in measuring our performance. To complete a Customer Satisfaction Survey, please complete the online form below. Your responses will remain confidential, and your insight will assist us in improving our services. If you have any questions please call 954-276-6779 or email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you. Your assessment will help us further improve all aspects of our service.
For your convenience, below is a list of PDF forms you can download.
MHS Privacy Notice
Learn how we protect and manage your personal medical information.
Welcome Packet Documents
- Service Agreement and Assignment of Benefits
- Shipping Acknowledegment
- Patient Client Satisfaction Survey
- Medicare DMEPOS Supplier Standards
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage and Your Rights
- Patient Concern and Complaint Form
- Medicare Assignment of Benefits and Release of Medical Records
- Acuse de recibo de la notificación de privacidad de MHS
- Acuerdo de Servicios y Cesión de Beneficios
- Confirmación de Envio
- Encuesta de Satisfacción del Paciente/Cliente
- Medicare DMEPOS Estandares Para Supliodores
- La cobertura de Medicare de las recetas médicas y sus derechos
- Formulario de Inquietudes y Reclamos de los Pacientes
- Cesión de Beneficios y Divulgación de Historia Médica de Medicare
You can reach Memorial Specialty Pharmacy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling our
toll-free number at 844-840-1815.