If you or your loved one is worried about brain aging or memory loss, you may be overwhelmed with feelings of worry, frustration and sadness. But you are not alone.
Our Memory Care team at Memorial Neuroscience Institute is here to help. We provide experienced, comprehensive and compassionate care for families facing a variety of complex cognitive conditions.
Experiencing Memory Loss? Our Team of Neuroscientists Can Help.
They are experienced in evaluating, diagnosing and treating a variety of cognitive conditions including:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- All stages of memory loss
- Other treatable medical conditions that can affect memory
Personalized Care for Memory Loss
Memory loss affects each person differently, so our team spends time getting to know you and your family. This allows us to tailor our care and services to meet your unique needs. Our team will work closely with your family to:
- Develop a whole-person therapy plan geared towards preventing, reversing, or slowing memory loss
- Create a plan to meet your personal and family goals
- Prepare for challenges before they happen
- Assist in obtaining resources in the community
- Coordinate care among other doctors or specialists if necessary
- Help you obtain medical referrals if they are required by your insurance company
- Provide access to a variety of services including testing and imaging, physical and cognitive therapy, and more
Preparing for Your First Appointment
To help our team provide the most comprehensive care, please bring the following – along with any other pertinent medical information – to your appointment:
- List of medications you are actually taking
- CDs with recent brain imaging (preferred over radiology reports)
- Recent laboratory test results (including thyroid, B12, folate, methylmalonic acid, HIV status, and syphilis screening)
- Sleep study reports
- Records from your last visit with your primary care physician or specialists
- The contact information for your primary care physician and other members of your medical team
We look forward to meeting you soon. Together, we can work to prevent memory loss and help you cope with life’s challenges.
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart