Mahalakshmi Krishnamoorthy, MD
Dr. Mahalakshmi Krishnamoorthy is a hospitalist at Memorial Healthcare System. She earned her medical degree in 2015 from the Canton Medical Education Foundation in Ohio. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Canton Medical Education Foundation and Northeast Ohio University.
Dr. Krishnamoorthy also participated in sub-internships at Exempla St. Joseph Hospital in Denver, Colorado, and was a research affiliate for the department of medicine at National Jewish Health, also in Denver.
Before joining Memorial, Dr. Krishnamoorthy was a hospitalist at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami and JFK Medical Center in Atlantis, Florida.
Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, 2005
Canton Medical Education Foundation, 2015, Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
Awards, Achievements, and More
- American College of Physician
- In the blink of an eye- Coronary spasm presenting as ST elevations and complete heart block Date: May 2013 Presentation: Poster presentation at Northeast Ohio University Research Day, Ohio
- Readmission Risk- Predict and Prevent Date: May 2014 Presentation: Oral presentation at Northeast Ohio University Research Day, Ohio
- A case of MIDCAB misery Date: April 2014 Presentation: Poster Presentation National ACP
- Read mission Risk Score: Reduce healthcare cost and Improve Patient Care Date: June 2014, 05/2014 Presentation: Poster Presentation at AAMC-Association of American Medical Colleges- Integrating Quality Meeting
- Crohn's Disease – How sure is sure? Date: May 2014 Presentation: Poster presentation at Northeast Ohio University Research Day, Ohio
- Cardiac Papillary Fibroelastoma: A ' Must Not Miss' Diagnosis Date: May 2014 Presentation: Poster presentation at Northeast Ohio University Research Day, Ohio
- Renal artery stenting in dialysis patients – a controversy that is still controversial? Date: October 2014 Presentation: Poster presentation at ACP, Ohio
- Crohn's Disease – How sure is sure? Date: October 2014 Presentation: Poster presentation at American College of Gastroenterology, Pennsylvania
- Double Jeopardy in Cath Lab: Acute ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction during labor Date: March 2015 Presentation: Poster presentation at American College of Cardiology, California
- Aultman Hospital Honorarium Award, 2014
- Excellence in Teaching Award, 2015
- Excellence in Research Award, 2015