Seda Suvag, MD
Seda Suvag, MD is a board-certified physician in both endocrinology and internal medicine. She joined Memorial Physician Group and Memorial Healthcare System in 2016.
Dr. Suvag founded the Endocrinology Department at Providence Medical Group in Everett, Washington, where she served as both a full-time staff endocrinologist and a clinical excellence committee leader.
Dr. Suvag holds a Bachelor of Science in molecular genetics from Ohio State University and earned her medical degree in 2007 from the University of Toledo, in Toledo, Ohio. She went on to Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio, where she completed her internship in internal medicine in 2008 and her residency in internal medicine in 2010. Dr. Suvag then completed a fellowship in endocrinology in 2013 at the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington.Medical Related Services
Meet Dr. Suvag
- University Of Toledo College Of Medicine, 2007
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, 2008, Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, 2010, Internal Medicine
- University Of Washington, 2013, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine