Marc Shapiro, DO
Hollywood, FL 33020
Pembroke Pines, FL 33331
I spent the first 12 years of my practice in office- and hospital-based medicine, dealing with multiple problems in infectious diseases, metabolic and circulatory problems, and critical care.
In the last 15 years, I’ve concentrated on acute urgent care and emergency cases, in both the emergency department and urgent care centers. At this time, I am actively involved with the development of several Memorial Healthcare System urgent care centers.
With urgent care, you often see the difference that you make in a patient’s care immediately or within 48 hours. It inspires me to know that I have the Memorial network available to my patients.
If I’m not at work, there’s a good chance you could find me boating on the South Florida waters or winter skiing in the mountains.
Meet Dr. Shapiro
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine, 1985
- Florida Medical Center South, 1986, Internal Medicine
- Bryn Mawr Hospital, 1989, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association