Mahalakshmi Krishnamoorthy, MD
Dr. Mahalakshmi Krishnamoorthy is a hospitalist at Memorial Healthcare System. She earned her medical degree in 2015 from the Canton Medical Education Foundation in Ohio. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Canton Medical Education Foundation and Northeast Ohio University.
Dr. Krishnamoorthy also participated in sub-internships at Exempla St. Joseph Hospital in Denver, Colorado, and was a research affiliate for the department of medicine at National Jewish Health, also in Denver.
Before joining Memorial, Dr. Krishnamoorthy was a hospitalist at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami and JFK Medical Center in Atlantis, Florida.
- Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, 2005
- Canton Medical Education Foundation, 2015, Internal Medicine
- Aultman Hospital Honorarium Award, 2014
- Excellence in Teaching Award, 2015
- Excellence in Research Award, 2015
- American College of Physician
- In the blink of an eye- Coronary spasm presenting as ST elevations and complete heart block Date: May 2013 Presentation: Poster presentation at Northeast Ohio University Research Day, Ohio
- Readmission Risk- Predict and Prevent Date: May 2014 Presentation: Oral presentation at Northeast Ohio University Research Day, Ohio
- A case of MIDCAB misery Date: April 2014 Presentation: Poster Presentation National ACP
- Read mission Risk Score: Reduce healthcare cost and Improve Patient Care Date: June 2014, 05/2014 Presentation: Poster Presentation at AAMC-Association of American Medical Colleges- Integrating Quality Meeting
- Crohn's Disease – How sure is sure? Date: May 2014 Presentation: Poster presentation at Northeast Ohio University Research Day, Ohio
- Cardiac Papillary Fibroelastoma: A ' Must Not Miss' Diagnosis Date: May 2014 Presentation: Poster presentation at Northeast Ohio University Research Day, Ohio
- Renal artery stenting in dialysis patients – a controversy that is still controversial? Date: October 2014 Presentation: Poster presentation at ACP, Ohio
- Crohn's Disease – How sure is sure? Date: October 2014 Presentation: Poster presentation at American College of Gastroenterology, Pennsylvania
- Double Jeopardy in Cath Lab: Acute ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction during labor Date: March 2015 Presentation: Poster presentation at American College of Cardiology, California