Memorial Urgent Care Center - Pembroke Pines
Pembroke Pines, FL 33331
Monday–Friday: 9 am - 9 pm
Saturday–Sunday: 9 am - 5 pm
Serving ages 5 and up
Memorial Urgent Care Centers currently have a limited supply of COVID-19 tests, and testing will be provided until supplies last.
- Monday-Friday: 9 am - 7 pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 am - 3 pm
*Based on supply and symptoms
If you are not having symptoms and require a COVID-19 test, please visit the Broward County COVID-19 page to find a testing site near you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the COVID-19 Test free at Memorial Urgent Care Center?
No, the COVID-19 test is not free. Your insurance company is billed for an Urgent Care Visit and you will be seen by a physician.
Do I need an appointment for testing?
No, the COVID-19 Test is performed on a walk-in basis.
What is the timeframe to receive the test results?
Test results are normally available within 24-48 hours.
What type of test does the Urgent Care Center provide?
PCR Nasal Pharyngeal Swab. Rapid testing is not available at the Urgent Care Center.
What ages can be tested?
Memorial Urgent Care Center tests people ages 5 years and older.
What is the cost for a test visit without insurance?
The self-pay rate for a COVID-19 test is $199.
We provide Easy, Convenient, and Fast care for common illnesses and injuries.
- Bladder and urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Cough and sore throat
- Ear and eye infections
- Fever and flu
- Minor stitches
- Non-severe asthma and allergies
- Simple sprains, dislocations and fractures
- Sports injuries (i.e., simple sprains, dislocations and fractures
- Upset stomach
- Upper respiratory infections
Datasource: When Should I Go to Urgent Care
Why Choose Memorial Urgent Care Center
- Easy, convenient and fast care for adults and children age 5 and older
- Part of the VA contracted network; able to treat Veterans without prior authorization
- Your visit details and medical record will be accessible through the Memorial MyChart secure online portal
- Walk-ins welcome.
- Open every day of the week, including Saturdays and Sundays
- Easy access to urgent care doctors when your primary care physician is not available
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance, please call 911.