Memorial Urgent Care Center - Pembroke Pines
Pembroke Pines, FL 33331
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 9 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9 am - 5 pm
Memorial Urgent Care Centers are not designated drive-thru COVID-19 testing centers. We are, however, providing limited appointments to test patients with symptoms.
If you would like to request an appointment for COVID-19 testing at our Pembroke Pines or Hollywood facility, please contact us directly at either number below:
Telehealth Appointments Now Available
Memorial Urgent Care is now offering telehealth appointments. To schedule an appointment, call or book an appointment online.
If you're scheduling a telehealth appointment online, please add "Telehealth" to the "Reason for Visit" field. A staff member will contact you to confirm your visit and provide you with further instructions.
We provide Easy, Convenient and Fast care for common illnesses and injuries. You can walk right in or book an appointment online and avoid the waiting room.
- Bladder and urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Cough and sore throat
- Ear and eye infections
- Fever and flu
- Minor stitches
- Non-severe asthma and allergies
- Simple sprains, dislocations and fractures
- Sports injuries (i.e., simple sprains, dislocations and fractures
- Upset stomach
- Upper respiratory infections
Why Choose Memorial Urgent Care Center
Datasource: When Should I Go to Urgent Care
- Easy, convenient and fast care for adults and children age 5 and older
- Part of the VA contracted network; able to treat Veterans without prior authorization
- Your visit details and medical record will be accessible through the Memorial MyChart secure online portal
- Walk in or avoid the waiting room by scheduling an appointment online
- Open every day of the week, including Saturdays and Sundays
- Easy access to urgent care doctors when your primary care physician is not available
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance, please call 911.